Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Just Sharing Good News

So, I've recently become active on The Fresh Diet facebook page. That's how I won an additional 3 days onto the 5 I purchased through groupon. And today I just found out I've won another 7 days! I'm fairly sure their marketing technique is to get people hooked with all these free days so you'll pay, but if you are curious about the plan, I'd "Like" their facebook page. You could win 3 days free (US/Toronto area only afaik and only to certain zip codes).

 After all is said and done, I'll be paying $145 for 15 days worth of food or 3 complete work weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to hear your updates. I'd like to know if the food is tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Found you through The Fresh Diet's FB page. Looking for pics of food so I can choose my days wisely! We pretty much did the same thing as far as Groupon, plus win a few more days off the page. I'm finishing up the diet for now, but plan to do more when I'm busy again. I love how we are both trying to 'make' Fresh Diet food at home on our own. I wonder if you'll post the recipes you come up with for the cheesecake and broccoli mash and anything else you come up with? I'm working on the broccoli mash and parsnip mash and almost have it dead on. I'll watch your page and if you'd like my copycat recipes, let me know!-K

    ReplyDelete