Monday, 1 November 2010

The Fresh Diet - Day 1 (Lunch aka Dinner)

Turkey Breast Scalopini with White Wine & Shallots with Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta and Saueteed Spinach

Oh my gosh, that was delicious. What I saw looked like your typical frozen dinner but the chicken was so fresh and juicy! And it was enormous! I'd say a good 5 inches long and 3 inches wide at the widest part - a full breast of meat. The spinach was your typical sautee spinach but it did have a healthy dose of garlic (yum!) and although the whole wheat pasta was decent, it did taste kind of strange - slightly grainy (but all the "healthy" varieties taste a bit odd). I ate the enormous chicken breast with my fork - no knife so it wasn't very lady like and mixed the spinach and pasta together with the leftover sauce. I'm absolutely stuffed.

I clearly need to include chicken dishes with some of my later meals and remember to bring a knife to work!

Oh and I decided to replace my lunch portion with my dinner portion as I indicated in my last post. This meal was much more microwave friendly and I think the wrap will be a nice lighter post work out meal.

Have no idea how I'm going to manage to eat the mini sloppy joe later, dinner (lunch) and dessert, cheesecake!

Now if only my sinus headache would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment